The Mindful Tourist’s certified Forest Bathing instructor coan start instructing groups of people who are interested in become certified in Forest Bathing. Whether you will set up your own training center with TMT curriculum or engage in wellness team training, having an experience in teaching is key to your success.
We realize that not everyone is comfortable teaching, planning a training program and starting a business by themselves at an early stage. An internship program gives our newly certified instructors an opportunity to enhance their skills, under our guidance, at one of our training locations.
Internship Opportunities at TMT Online Training Program
Put what you learn from Level 1 and Level 2 into practice by leading weekly training sessions for TMT Forest Bathing Guide Certification Training – Level 1, with a guidance from your mentor. This is a great way to hone your skills, overcome your inhibition and connect with new students from around the world.
Internship Opportunities at TMT Live In-Forest Training Locations
You will have an amazing training opportunities at one of our live in-forest training locations and will be closely guided and mentored by one of our mentors.
Certified instructors participate in the training as an assistant instructor and are involved with students from Day 1 to Day 4 of the itinerary. This gives you an opportunity to make the training plan, confidently teach, share knowledge or even incorporate some of their expertise to tailor the program. This hands-on experience allows you to understand the logistics of Forest Bathing or nature therapy tours and successfully apply the knowledge to your own business.
Requirement: You must be a certified TMT Forest Bathing Instructor Level 2
How You Can Benefit from this Forest Bathing Instructor Internship Program
- Teaching and sharing your knowledge deepens your understanding and enhances knowledge retention
- Put what you learn about student-centered approach into practice
- Learn how to customize the program to suit the needs of different types of clients
- Learn how to anticipate challenges and make a contingency plan
- Learn ways to handle complaints or difficult situations
- Learn how to create a sustainable and profitable business
- Learn how to impart knowledge in an engaging manner
The internship is unpaid, unless specified.