You must be logged in to view this content.
For the upcoming session of Week 5, I would like to ask you to prepare the following:
In this activity, I want to ask you to work on the EXPLORATION ELEMENT of the Shinrin Yoku experience you will be providing to the public.
Note 1: Part of creating a meaningful experience for your client is:
- communicating clearly instructions;
- the smoothness of the session;
- the speed with which the session flows;
- the speed you talk with and walk with;
- how much you talk;
- how much freedom you client has during the experience.
Note 2: To deconstruct a) and b), think of:
- steps you have to take before the exploration element. Imagine that you are walking towards the main location of where the exploration will take place. You are there. And then you say: Touch your chest. ( I am sorry this so funny if I imagine this - haha!). Obviously you feel this is not the right way to give instructions).
- pay special attention to the language you use,
- think of what you should be saying first, next etc.
- thinks of ways to conclude the activity and transition smoothly out of it.
In Week 1-4, you were asked to design some activities for your clients.
Please send a zip folder with the following documents to The Mindful Tourist before Week 5
Thank you for your work =).