You must be logged in to view this content.
For this week, I would like to ask you to read an article about first aid. At the end you will find a short test.
The professional practice of a TMT Shinrin Yoku Guide is underpinned by four key ethical values –
Respect, Competence, Responsibility and Integrity – and five core skills:
• assessment and establishment of agreements with the client;
• formulation of client needs and problems, if any;
• intervention or implementation of solutions;
• evaluation of outcomes; and
• communication through reporting and reflecting on outcome.
By now you should have completed some practice hours, if you have not started yet this is the time to recruit clients, as we have a only 4 weeks to go before the end of the training.
If you have, please take a moment to reflect on how you applied the four key ethical values –
Respect, Competence, Responsibility and Integrity – and five core skills. What do you have to continue to work on? What did you do well?
I look forward to hearing about your experiences!