Nature-Based Wellness Education
Franchise Opportunities with TMT
What You Get
International Brand Name
The right to use our TMT brand and sell our training courses. Benefit from our advertising, well-established presence in the market and website with search engine optimization for your location.
No brick-and-mortar office required. Our level 1 training is conducted virtually allowing you to lower your investment and to capture business internationally, regardless of your location.
Training Curriculum & platform
Our training approach is client-centered and our curriculum are research-based. Benefit from our proven training method that your students will find enriching. All courses are accredited by IHWSA and by using our curriculum, your TMT training center will get the accreditation, too.
Established business model
No prior experience is needed. We provide you with the training to ensure you are equipped with the therapeutic and entrepreneurial skills, as well as the understanding of the wellness industry required to operate the training center successfully.
customer & Administrative support
Our team responds to inquiries and takes care of the customer-related administrative tasks on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what matters to you most.
Make a Living from Your
passion for Wellness
If wellness is your passion and having a career that allows you to have balance and joy is your priority, TMT formula is designed to guide you to living a life with purpose and meaning.
Do you feel trapped and unfulfilled in your "successful" career and wonder if there is a path to a more balanced life?
4 Steps to Launch
Get Your Training
We prepare you for success with practical skills and business acumen.
Build Your Website
To attract your customers
Enjoy Our TMT Retreat
get firsthand experience of forest bathing to understand what you are selling
Sell The Training
Target wellness practitioners, nature enthusiasts, people looking to change careers
There are 3 types of fees involved in becoming a franchisee.
- Initial franchise fee: This is a one-time initial fee to become a franchisee. Depending on the size of your territory, this fee starts from US$ 15,000, and it is due before the opening of the business.
- Marketing fee: This is contributed to the common marketing fund. You will benefit from our advertising campaigns with a global, regional or local market focus. This fee is 15% of your previous year revenue.
- Operating and management fee: This fee is 15% of the revenue from each sign-up (for level 1 training).
In addition to the fees above, please factor in the salary for your instructors. TMT recommends our certified instructors to you and you get to make the final decision in the recruitment process.
TMT students belong to TMT Connected Community and as a Level 2 certified instructor, you get the right to own a TMT training center, with the initial franchise fee waived.
Marketing, operating and management fees are paid as a percentage of revenue, which means you will only have to pay when there is a sign-up. Therefore, this is considered low risk for the franchisee.
Since you are a certified instructor, you will not need to hire any TMT instructor, if you choose to teach the classes yourself.
It is life-enriching to be sharing your knowledge with others and help them reach their goals.
There are 2 ways to go about this.
1. Recommend your students to sign up for our Level 2 training organized by TMT in Japan, Thailand or other future locations operated by TMT, and you earn a 10% incentive for a successful sign-up. You will not need to pay the marketing, operating and management fees for this.
2. Organize your own training in your chosen location. This requires that you invest in renting the space and taking care of all aspects of the logistics in making this training happen. In this scenario, the same percentage of marketing fee applies. We do not charge operating and management fees for this, because you are taking care of the entire operation.
For mutual success and satisfaction, we must ensure that each franchisee possesses the necessary skills, commitment level, dedication, work ethic, character and strong people skills. There are a number of qualifications we look for in an applicant such as:
- All partners meet the initial investment requirements and are willing to commit to the business
- Willing to divest of businesses which are direct competition to the TMT business
- Prior management experience, preferably in spa, wellness, healthcare or fitness operations
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- Keen understanding on customer service
- Solid business acumen or entrepreneurial spirit
Become a partner
For inquiry, please contact us.