Nature-Based Wellness Education
Franchise Opportunities with TMT
What You Get
International Brand Name
The right to use our TMT brand and sell our training courses. Benefit from our advertising, well-established presence in the market and website with search engine optimization for your location.
No brick-and-mortar office required. Our level 1 training is conducted virtually allowing you to lower your investment and to capture business internationally, regardless of your location.
Training Curriculum & platform
Our training approach is client-centered and our curriculum are research-based. Benefit from our proven training method that your students will find enriching. Your TMT training center will get the accreditation from TMT.
Established business model
No prior experience is needed. We provide you with the training to ensure you are equipped with the therapeutic and entrepreneurial skills, as well as the understanding of the wellness industry required to operate the training center successfully.
customer & Administrative support
Our team responds to inquiries and takes care of the customer-related administrative tasks on your behalf, allowing you to focus on what matters to you most.
Make a Living from Your
passion for Wellness
If wellness is your passion and having a career that allows you to have balance and joy is your priority, TMT formula is designed to guide you to living a life with purpose and meaning.
Do you feel trapped and unfulfilled in your "successful" career and wonder if there is a path to a more balanced life?
4 Steps to Launch
Spread the Words
Harness the power of your website, social media accounts or word of mouth
Experience TMT Retreat
get firsthand experience of forest bathing to understand what you are selling
Attract Your Students
Target wellness practitioners, nature enthusiasts, people looking to change careers
There are 3 types of fees involved in becoming a franchisee.
- Initial franchise fee: This is a one-time initial fee to become a franchisee. Depending on the size of your territory, this fee starts from US$ 15,000, and it is due before the opening of the business. This fee is waived if you are a part of TMT Connected Community.
- Marketing fee: This is contributed to the common marketing fund. You will benefit from our advertising campaigns with a global, regional or local market focus. This fee is 10% of your previous year revenue. This fee is waived if you are a part of TMT Connected Community.
- Operating and management fee: This fee is 20% of the revenue from each sign-up (for level 1 training). The money transfer fee is borne by both parties, equally.
In addition to the fees above, please factor in the salary for your instructors. TMT recommends our certified instructors to you and you get to make the final decision in the recruitment process. If you are a TMT certified instructor yourself, you may choose to teach all classes yourself, so there is no need to hire anyone.
TMT students belong to TMT Connected Community and as a Level 2 certified instructor, you get the right to own a TMT training center, with the initial franchise and marketing fees waived.
Operating and management fees are paid as a percentage of revenue (20%), which means you will only have to pay when there is a sign-up. Therefore, this is considered low risk for the franchisee.
Since you are a certified instructor, you will not need to hire any TMT instructor, if you choose to teach the classes yourself.
It is life-enriching to be sharing your knowledge with others and help them reach their goals.
Recommend your students to sign up for our Level 2 training organized by TMT online, in Japan, Thailand or other future locations operated by TMT, and you earn a 10% incentive for a successful sign-up. You will not need to pay the marketing, operating and management fees for this.
The Level 2 Instructor Training is currently being organized exclusively by TMT Head Quarter.
For mutual success and satisfaction, we must ensure that each franchisee possesses the necessary skills, commitment level, dedication, work ethic, character and strong people skills. There are a number of qualifications we look for in an applicant including, but not limited to;
- meeting the initial investment requirements
- willingness to commit to the business
- willingness to divest of businesses which are direct competition to the TMT business
- prior management experience, preferably in spa, wellness, healthcare or fitness operations
- strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- keen understanding on customer service
- solid business acumen or entrepreneurial spirit
Become a partner
For inquiry, please contact us.